Robert has experience working with over 50 executive leadership teams to help grow their business. He’s worked directly with a16z, YCombinator startups, top 10 US banks, alongside the former CTO of YouTube, and with the AI technology advisor to the Obama administration. In addition to his client work, he launched and scaled a software enabled consulting service from idea to go-to-market success: generating half a million in revenue within 10 months.
He sees the ecosystem of DApps and DeFi projects launching on Cardano as the future of grass-roots blockchain development. To Robert, Charli3 is the people’s Oracle, enabling the innovative first-movers in the space to get the data-connectivity and support they need for success.
His goals through Charli3 are:
1) Supporting the Cardano community by providing access to data
2) Improving interconnectivity amongst projects
3) Improving the general utility of the Charli3 token for holders
Jonas originates from a software engineering background, both as a university professor and practitioner. His background includes multiple Chief Technology Officer (CTO) positions. With a past in both cryptocurrency and fintech, he considers security to be one of the most important aspects of any complex system.
His vision for Charli3 is three-fold:
1) To architect an auditable and reliable system that provides tamper-proof oracle consensus.
2) To enable both start-up projects and well-funded teams to obtain the same levels of access when it comes to world-class oracle data feeds on Cardano.
3) To build an efficient and high-performing team of developers resulting in long-term sustainable growth for Charli3.
Damon’s marketing history is diverse; ranging from projects with Microsoft’s Xbox studios, stage production, and real estate. He is an academic in Kinesiology/biomechanics and has studied nursing, yet his most recent ventures are advising on the blockchain. These experiences have shown Damon as a successful leader within team and community management environments.
He attributes this success to two fundamental cornerstones of operations;
1) Interprofessional collaboration — Damon believes it to be the greatest strength in community and team cohesion, by achieving progress through the sharing of knowledge and skills. Implementing this into his work ensures an open mind and adaptability to successfully build Charli3.
2) Research — this is the base of understanding, preparation, and future for any project. It also reflects the unique Cardano model of peer-reviewed research to create a successful and stable network
Deploying these two fundamental cornerstones are at the forefront of his focus for Charli3.