Charli3 Development Updates 12/5/22
Hello all. We hope everyone is holding together through these difficult times in the market.
Thank you all for the support of our 1 year anniversary and congrats to all the prize winners from discord, twitter, and telegram competitions
To assure you all that we continue to build, here is a list of our current developments and news.
- Deployed a swap user contract which uses the oracle price feed on public testnet
- Developed a Command Line Interface (CLI) for interacting with user swap contract
- Implemented an error/failure catching mechanism in the oracle contract
- Added tests for the new minting policy of the NFTs used in oracle contract
- Deployed and tested the oracle contract with an optimized validator on private testnet
- Internal testing of oracle feed with multiple user contracts utilizing the oracle feed
- Implement the error catching mechanism in the backend
- Backend and oracle contract reliability testing for the price feed
- We will be attending Consensus in Austin Texas June 9th-12th. Co-Founders Robert and Damon will be around to meet with the community and other industry professionals
- We will have a presence at the IOHK booth to learn more about Charli3
- Charli3 Cuties 2nd minting policy is currently ongoing https://charli3.canucks-publishing.com/ We are actively discussing the future of the collection.
- Current utilities: Royalties all go to Drop4drop.org to build clean water sources in African communities in need. Draws for tickets to events such as Rarebloom and NFT Expoverse.
- Tubular Collection — 1 FREE VIP ticket to NFT expoverse in Los Angeles, July 28th-30th , will come up for grabs for interested holders!
- we are getting all rewards from past competitions sent out. they take a while to do, so we appreciate your patience